This is Step 1 of a 4 step meditation and prep practice.
It is best to master each step before putting all the steps together.
Step 1 is CALM.
You can do this anytime you're feeling a bit stressed or overwhelmed.
Stress at work? Commute driving you crazy? Relationship drama?
Only need a couple of minutes to feel relief!
Ready to start your spiritual journey but overwhelmed by choices?
What teacher? Which book? Maybe a class? Where do I start?
Here's an easy way to get through all the noise and simply find what your spirit is looking for!
We all need to ask ourselves some tough questions about our lives.
Compare our lives before, during, and now regarding this ongoing crisis.
I'll take you through it, from March of 2020 'til now.
It's been about 1.5 years since our "2-weeks to flatten the curve" moment in history.
Feels like we're in for more fear, lockdowns, jabs, masks, etc.
So, what can we do to remove the fear, gain courage, and restore balance to ourselves and the world?
This video (from 2020) is EVEN MORE relevant today than it was over a year ago.
It shines a light on the missing piece of this whole debacle.
P.S. This is not a political statement! It's a spiritual solution to a present-day, physical situation.
If you prefer to have a written copy of the practice, here's the sequence for all the steps put together!
Feedback on how this practice worked for you is greatly appreciated. 🙂
This practice consists of 4 steps. Each step can be used as a separate practice, but all 4 steps are done in sequence to prepare for meditation, inquiry or before performing any ceremony or spirit work.
The 4 steps are CALM, GROUND, CENTER and CONNECT.
1. Inhale: Breathe in through your nose and fill your belly with air (like a balloon). Imagine breathing in white light and it starting to fill your body from head to toe.
2. Exhale: Breathe out through your mouth allowing your belly to go flat. Imagine breathing out any negative that may be stored in your body (notice the color of your exhaled breath).
3. Continue this cycle of breaths and imagery until your entire body is filled with white light and your exhaled breath is colorless or white.
4. Inhale: Breathe in through your nose and fill your belly with air.
5. Exhale: Imagine ...
Some people like to have the meditation sequence in a doc, so here is the sequence for Step 1: CALM.
The Source Connection practice consists of 4 steps. CALM, GROUND, CENTER and CONNECT.
Each step can be used as a separate practice, but all 4 steps are done in sequence to prepare for meditation, inquiry, or before performing any ceremony or spirit work.
Breathing helps us to relax and calm. We get more oxygen and feel energized and alert. Breathing in white light is a form of healing & cleansing. Exhaling negative is a release and detox. Use this practice anytime you’re stressed or anxious. Use daily for best results.
1. Inhale: Breathe in through your nose and fill your belly with air (like a balloon). Imagine breathing in white light and it filling your entire body head to toe.
2. Exhale: Breathe out through your mouth allowing your belly to go flat.
Imagine breathing out any negative (notice the color of your exhaled breath).
3. Continue cycles of breaths until your...
I'm SO glad you decided to join us! :)
This community is based on the truth that we ALL came with inherent spiritual knowledge and gifts. I like to call this our Source OS (Operating System).
Learning spiritual stuff is meant to be simple, so the information and practices will be easy to understand and master. Please participate and ask questions!
Spiritual Life is about assisting you in remembering your inherent spiritual abilities and getting comfortable with them again. It's also about creating the life you deserve and recognizing what you came here to do.
Please watch the "About De" video to learn a little bit more about me.
Welcome to the journey!